THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 19, 2010

Syrian and Dwarf Hamster

Now, here is my 1st cage for my my Syrian Hamster.. You can see also there's a new house for my Syrian in Green colour..






This is my 2nd cages for my Dwarf Hamster, which is my dad do some the renovation last time. Ehehee here as you can see in this photo, aku taruh rumah baru for my Dwarf, the one in Blue colour..






Hey guys.. im back here want to share with you guys..

Batah dah inda update this blog since my ''meow Apin'' mati. But just forget it. Here i want to post about my Syrian and Dwarf Hamster..

Yesterday (sunday), i bought the new Hamster houses from Along's Pet. Baik jua muat ehehhee. I like their house.. Cute usulnya. Anyway thanks for deliver through my house zie hehehee. Ngam2 ku siap mandi bah, pandai target masa kedia atu ehehhee..

So later, i buy a new cage lagi.. Yg biasa saja but yg dlmnya ada mainanya sekali lah. I saw someone post d'brudirect, he/she sell their cage $10. So i intrested to buy their cage. So he/she told me to come through their house krg. This is for my 3rd Dwarf Hamster, the one still aku pisahkan. Sal aku try utk tamu kan with yg Dwarf dua ekor tu, still bekelaie bah.. Iath need to buy a new cage yg ada mainan. Kasian ia dlm cage damit. Actually cage atu for ''fighting fish'' eehehhee :)

FYI last time i ask HM, if Hamster ni if beranak mcm mana. So she said if ada keluar nipples nya, means ia inda lagi batah kan beranak and also liat dari badanya if mcm ''buah pear'' iatah sudah tu.. So thats mean, my syrian (c'brown) kan beranak lah. Because i saw nipples nya td time aku bersihkan cage nya. And im soo suprise too. My Dwarf pun keluar nipples nya.. So meanings that, syrian and dwarf ku kan beranak lah.. NEW COMIN' BABY HAMSTER~ hhehee..

0 comments: