THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

3rd Dwarf with the new cage :)

THE NEW DWARF CAGE!!





This is my new Dwarf cage. As you can see the picture above, there's only ONE Dwarf Hamster saja inside my new cage :) ehehhee..

This Dwarf is actually yang dalam cage yang damit. The one small aquarium is actually for fighting fish iatah sudah tu, ku buatkan for my Dwarf sementara. So now i've the new cage. I bought from someone yang post d'brudirect with the price $10 only without bottle. Baik jua ada bottle my Dwarf ani ehehe.. I went to their house somewhere in Tungku Gadong. lolsss.. Bekarih jua sudah bah aku ah.. Hehehe..

So now, Only ONE Dwarf Hamster saja yg dalam new cage atu. Ehehehe nada dangannya. Sal alum lagi dpt ku tamu kan dgn my Dwarf dua ekor arrr~ bekelaie saja. Lagi pun this Dwarf i bought from HM, actually atu masih damit and still anak Dwarf. Yang kan d'tamu kan ani basar sudah, iatah ia inda dapat dtamu kan atu kali hehehe. So Belajar jadi single mingle saja dulu for a while. Tapi even ia inda bedangan, inda mati right???

Ok thats it for tonight.. Cheerrrsss~

0 comments: