THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My new COUPLE DWARF HAMSTER in the house

FINALLY I got the COUPLE DWARF HAMSTER sudah..


Hehehe actually I bought the DWARF HAMSTER from someone at BruDirect which is their house located somewhere in Flat di Rimba. Firstly I want to buy tempat Hamsterman, tapi she told me that she's only have the brown colour. But nevermind. Nanti will buy tempat ia lagi.. So mau beli cage dulu then sanang ali2 kan warnanya. Ehehhee. Kemudian menyampur.

I've plan that i would like to buy the DWARF lagi from Hamsterman sama Along pets. So aku tanya2 dulu.. Kemudian membali ehehe..

Ok the picture will upload tomorrow if i've got a free time.. Because tengah hari i want to go ke Petlink Batu bersurat dulu bali bottle minuman for my DWARF ehehe. Kesian my SYRIAN, bottle durang kana pinjam :) ok guys.. thats all for today :)

0 comments: