THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My new Dwarf again~

This is my new Dwarf Hamster~




I just bought this Dwarf from Hamsterman.. Thanks for delivery through my house :) hehehe..

But im just curious saja, once I tamu kan my Dwarf yg baru2 ani ku beli from someone that i mentioned it before, kesian bah my new Dwarf arr~ berkelahi tia plg bah.. Yes I know, badan my Dwarf yg mula2 atu besar sikit than yg Dwarf baru ani. Smpai my Dwarf satu bleeding rah hidungnya. And my new Dwarf atu bleeding rah kakinya kena gigit. Adoiii~

So i msg HM, then i ask her kenapa. So she said, better pisah kan for temporary, maybe the new Dwarf still not comfortble in the new cage and with my both Dwarf atu.. So now aku pisahkan ia dulu, kesian ia nada dangan~ ehehhee. Tunggu tah i'll buy for his couple lg from along's pet.. So i'll try to ask her first, ada or nada~ ehehhee :)

0 comments: