THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The cage renovation


ani tah usul cage after the renovation





my Dwarf mkn roti at 2nd level










this is the 1st level (ground floor)
. As u can see, ada tangga lagi hehe


here i want to share sedikit pasal cage renovation. Hehe. Actually, yesterday i was bought a new cage. Then tadi aku tepikir kan renovate. So i ask my dad to renovate..

Erm firstly, yang cage dibwah atu, cage lama ku yg simple teramat sangat. So my dad temu kan dua cage, then make it two cage in one. What i mean is make it dua tingkat. Hehe. Penutup cage dbwah, my dad jadi kan tangga. Ouh my dad ani soo creative urgnya. Hehe i love u dad..

Soo iatah kejadian my cage after the renovation. Hehe lawaaa jdnya. Suka ku.. (u can see the picture di atas)..

0 comments: