THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Dwarf with the new cage~


This is the new cage for my Dwarf Hamster





Ani nah my Dwarf.. I love this one~







Ani yg mcm grey + black warnanya.. Hehe


hey here im back again~ tu nah udah ku upload picture my Dwarf..

Anyway, tadi petang after i fetch my sister balek extra class pukul 2pm, i go to petlink in Kiulap.. I saw the cute cage, what i mean is a small cage with the running roll nya lagi. Actually i want 2 buy a drink bottle for my Dwarf saja. Tapi pikir punya pikir.. I think that time, im really interested to that small cage. So aku bali lah selajur. Hehe... Murah saja only $6. FYI, its only for temporary sja. Sl next salary my boyfiee, aku kan beli yg with accessories nya like my Syrian cage.. Hehe..
Kesian my boyfffieee, mau jua ia mendulur girlfriend nya yg memajal and inda mau2 ani ehehhee lols~

After we arrived at homeee.. Tarus tah ku tukar my Dwarf ke new cage nya.. Wah bukan punya active dua ekor atu.. Gilaaa bah.. Sampai both of my Dwarf bekelaie bah.. Ada2 saaja...

0 comments: