THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hamster Ball

●● ho ho ho.. Batah dah inda update this blog.. Adoiii.. Ehhehee.. Nevermind.. I still don't have time to upload my both hamster..

●● FYI both hamster have their own name already.. I've been given their name last week. But im forgot to telling through this blogger and you guys.. Here i give the name for my hamster is '' Bwonish and creamie '' ehhehee because yg seekor coklate in colour and yg satu lagi cream in colour.. Hehhee.. I think its the best name sudah lah.. And both hamster kuat makan.. baru d'refill minumannya today, esuk separuh kn habis tia.. Kuat makan and minum..

●● Tadi petang.. I go to Pet Link somewhere in Kiulap.. I bought the Hamster Ball for my hamster.. Ehehehe geli hati ku sudahnya ku dirumah then bawa main my hamster.. Ketawa ku meliat durang gulik2 ah.. Ada2 saja jua eyy.. Ehehhe.. K i try to upload the picture tomorrow.. Insya allah.. Ehhhee..


♥Ok good night.. Off to bed first..♥

0 comments: